All 8 art Reviews

My Only Friends. My Only Friends.

:O i want this on my wall!

GRIM SHI GRIM SHI

I like

could i get a copy of the version you did for the tatoo?

Katie Katie

I like it.

^

Without a Care in the World Without a Care in the World

GET THE FUCK OUTA THERE!!!

I fucking hate creepers with the fucking passion. I had a nice little castle and very thing and there was 7 skeletons and 8 zombies hangin out out side. and i go up to my wall, and all i hear is SSSSSSSSSS. Then they stormed the fort and ate my face off. The castle was never seen again :*(

fiddle me this! fiddle me this!

:D

This is crazy bitchen, although fiddle sticks pisses me off sooo much, this is a sweet ass drawing. Now what you need to do is mordekaiser, now that would be something super cool. ;)

jouste responds:

yeah man fiddlesticks ticks me right off as well. thanks for the highscores and the review! ;D

*highfives*

rammus the armordillo! rammus the armordillo!

holy kazam.

I love your style and take on the characters way more than the actual games.
good job :D

jouste responds:

haha thanks!

good to hear that you like my interpretations. its a lot of fun working on the community sketches as well ;D

*highfives*

sketch girl 6 sketch girl 6

i like it.

i like the kind of not right feeling, i think it does look like a girl, but it does look kinda masculine. a little less on such a blunt facial structure. but i like the ridged lines, makes it a little masculine but it works here.

Happy Dude Happy Dude

lines

your lines are way to precise, you need to make more basic lines almost around the whole area where your making the line, and just erase the ones you dont like, little by little and it will be much smoother.